Kinsmen-Wellesley Pavilion is the smallest pavilion accommodating up to 100 people. The pavilion is situated in a quieter area in the park close to walking trails and our famous bird feeder. Please note that alcohol is not permitted at the Kinsmen Wellesley Pavilion.
- Accessible trailer washroom – opening Spring 2020
- Wheelchair accessible playground
- Briquette BBQ
- Picnic tables – 6 within the pavilion
- Power outlets
- Parking lot
Effective January 24, 2019 rental rates are as follows:
- 8:30am to 3:30pm (or part thereof) – $100.00
- 4:00pm to 9:00pm (or part thereof) – $100.00
- 8:30am to 9:00pm (or part thereof) – $175.00
- Wedding/Family Reunion surcharge – $100.00
- Public events surcharge – $250.00
A $50 deposit is required to reserve the pavilion. Please note that all deposits are non-refundable. Wakamow Valley is a non-profit organization. All proceeds from facility rentals go towards the maintenance of park facilities.
Download the Kinsmen-Wellesley Pavilion Booking Form.
Additional rental items
- White folding chairs – for all outdoor facilities. $4.00 per chair (minimum rental 20 chairs)
- Plastic Tables (8′ or 6′) – $10.00 each
- Propane Heater – $60.00 each (includes propane)