Lorne Calvert Campground
Located at the edge of the Moose Jaw River just a few short minutes from historic downtown Moose Jaw, Lorne Calvert Campground (formerly River Park Campground) boasts 54 picturesque sites in a variety of open and shaded sites. The seasonal campground, open from May to October, is situated at the heart of Wakamow Valley and across from Kiwanis River Park Pavilion, a popular facility for family reunions and events. Read more about the many activities to enjoy during your stay.
Campground amenities include:
- Picnic tables provided at campsite
- Free on-site showers
- Flush toilets
- Sewage dumping station
- Firewood – $10 per load / $5 per half load
- Concession at campground office
- Playground *
- Canoe/kayak rental *
Effective February 23, 2023 campsite fees are as follows:
- No Services – $30.00 per night
- Electric only (30 amp/15 amp) – $39.00 per night
- Water and Electric (30 amp) – $45.00 per night
- Full Service (30 amp, water, sewer) – $55.00 per night
Reserved bookings are subject to an additional $10 reservation fee. We do not offer a long-term or seasonal rate but we do offer a weekly rate of buy 6 nights, get the 7th night free.
Please note: When reserving a site, the first night campsite fee, Let’s Camp fee and reservation fee are non-refundable. We accept cash, debit, MasterCard and Visa payments.
For reservations, please click here: Let’s Camp; for any assistance, please contact the Lorne Calvert Campground office at 306-692-2285.
Reservations for the 2023
camping season will commence in
March 2nd 2023.
* located across the road at Kiwanis River Park