River Park Campground
Located at the edge of the Moose Jaw River just a few short minutes from historic downtown Moose Jaw, River Park Campground boasts 60 picturesque sites in a variety of open and shaded sites. The seasonal campground, open from May to October, is situated at the heart of Wakamow Valley and across from Kiwanis River Park Pavilion, a popular facility for family reunions and events. Read more about the many activities to enjoy during your stay.
Campground amenities include:
- Picnic tables provided at campsite
- Free on-site showers
- Flush toilets
- Sewage dumping station
- Internet access
- Firewood – $10 per load / $5 per half load
- Concession at campground office
- Playground *
- Canoe/kayak rental *
Effective May 19, 2017 campsite fees are as follows:
- No Services – $30.00 per night
- Electric only (30 amp/15 amp) – $32.00 per night
- Water and Electric (30 amp) – $34.00 per night
- Full Service (30 amp, water, sewer) – $40.00 per night
Reserved bookings are subject to an additional $10 reservation fee. We do not offer a long-term or seasonal rate but we do offer a weekly rate of buy 6 nights, get the 7th night free.
Please note: When reserving a site, the first night campsite fee and reservation fee are non-refundable. We accept cash, debit, MasterCard and Visa payments.
For reservations, call the campground office at 306-692-2285 or email email@example.com.
River Park Campground is now closed for the 2017 Season.
Reservations for 2018 will commence March 1st 2018 by calling the main office at 306-692-2717.
* located across the road at Kiwanis River Park