Connor Park Pavilion
Connor Park Pavilion is the largest pavilion accommodating up to 250 people. Situated off 9 Avenue SW, the secluded setting makes it a popular wedding venue in Moose Jaw.
- Indoor and outdoor firepit
- Two large briquette BBQs
- NEW washrooms with flush toilets and running water
- Connor Park Challenge Course
- Canoe launch
- 10 picnic tables in the pavilion (please note, these tables cannot be moved)
- Power outlets – two circuits of 115 volt
- Water fountain
- Parking lot
- Capacity – up to 250
Effective February 2022 rental rates are as follows:
- 8:30am to 3:30pm (or part thereof) – $300.00
- 4:00pm to 11:00pm (or part thereof) – $300.00
- 8:30am to 11:00pm (or part thereof) – $450.00
- Public events surcharge – $250.00
A $50 deposit is required to reserve the pavilion. Please note that all deposits are non-refundable. Wakamow Valley is a non-profit organization. All proceeds from facility rentals go towards the maintenance of park facilities.
Please email Wakamow.email@example.com for booking forms.
Additional rental items
- Firewood – $10.00 per box
- White folding chairs – for all outdoor facilities. $4.00 per chair (minimum rental 20 chairs)
- Plastic Tables (8′ or 6′) – $10.00 each
- Propane Heater – $60.00 each (includes propane)