River Park Campground. located at the edge of the Moose Jaw River, boasts 60 picturesque sites.
Fees are as follows:
No Services - $30.00
Water or Electric - $32.00
Water and Electric - $34.00
Full Service - $36.00
All fees include GST
Reserved bookings are subject to an additional $10 surcharge.
Please note: When booking first night camp site fee and reservation fee are non-refundable.
We accept cash, debit and MasterCard and Visa payments
For reservations, call the office at 306-692-2285
Rules and Guidelines
Check in and check out times
Check-out time is noon - Check in time is 2 p.m.
- Pets must be on leash at all times.
- Pets must not disturb or pose a danger to other campers.
- Pets must be supervised at all times.
- You must clean up after your pet.
- For safety reasons, speed limit throughout the campground is 10 km/hr
- Alcoholic beverages are restricted to the campsite. Visiting from campsite to campsite carrying alcoholic beverages is not permitted.
- Fireworks of any kind are not permitted
- Camp fires are permitted in CSA approved appliances with chimney (available for rent)
- Firewood is available to purchase for $10.00 per container
- Please observe quiet hours from 11 p.m. to 8 a.m. in consideration of other campers.
Campers may be asked to leave the campground by camp host at any time in case of disruption or disregard of rules.